Saturday, December 8, 2007

Visit with My Grandparents!!

Click to play +
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a scrapbook!
This evening we got to spend a little time with Grandma and Grandpa Joli and Uncle Danny too. We had dinner with them at Apple bees then they came home with us to open some gifts. I can't believe I got "Carnival" for my Wii....woo hoo...I'm so excited. We all had a good time - Mom took a lot of nice pictures of us together and put them on a smile box for your viewing so enjoy. I have been playing my new game now for the past 60 minutes or so and I'm still playing it as it's now 9:30pm do you think I'm tired? NOT!!! I'm having fun with my new game. I even said this is the BEST game I have yet!! Sam, doesn't read his blog as Mom puts everything on it, but he's getting a total of maybe 10 new Wii games for Christmas. This is his second new one in a week, because Aunt Kathy gave him one last week. Thanks for dinner Mom and Dad - Love you guys and have a safe trip to Maine. We will get together when you return and go shopping!! Sherri

No comments: