Sunday, December 2, 2007

Aunt Kathy's last day....

Today, was my Aunt Kathy's last day here and so we took her to Siesta Key Beach in Sarasota. Mom, just loves that beach and so do I. Dad and I were playing in the soft sand and I decided to craw around in it, it was really comfortable feeling sand. I was covered from head to toe with sand, it was completely all over my body. Aunt Kathy really liked it - she even got some sand and put it in one of my sand buckets so that she could carry it home. After the beach we went home and had lunch, hung around the house for a little bit and headed to Ft Myers to take her to the airport. I hated seeing her go, you know it took my Mom over 20 years to get her here. She loved it, she wasn't afraid of the flight like she thought she would be and said she'll be back....woo hoo. I loved sharing my room with her - she even gave me an early Christmas present and that was a Wii game called "Chicken Shoot" it's pretty fun to play. See you later Aunt Kathy - Love Sam












No comments: