It's that time of the year again - the Candy Cane Lane opened up today at school and as always Mom is there with a big smile on her face and making the all the children laugh. I haven't been to the shop yet, my class is scheduled to go on the very last day like next Monday. But Mom will make sure I get there before hand because there will be nothing left when my class goes. She has already put something aside for my 2 Dads, she showed me what that was and it's really cute, I'm sure they will love it? My Mom is the Co-Chair person for the CCL - she gets herself into a lot of school activities. She even brought some of Mrs. Bourne's stuff home after school that she needed cut for her kids, Mom got it done and even got the box top prizes ready for tomorrow. I have the Best Mom in the world and I love her for being active in my school. Gosh, she even put together Mrs. Mitchell's DVD from the Taco Feast today and had burned it to gave to her tomorrow. I love my Mom!!
















No comments:
Post a Comment