
Raven, is checking out my antlers as there slipping off my head.

Here we have Raven, Ben and Sam. I like Raven, she is good to me and helps me if I need it. Mom, likes her too because she is so smart....and cute. Sam, is always ready to go at school. I myself mentioned to the teacher that Sam was ready and waiting for the next task. Although he does look a little tired - he did go to bed some what late last night being we were at Church and he didn't want to leave Dad behind after the Youth Group....funny pictures to come.

The entire second grade that's 6 classes were invited to the Media center to watch "Ratatouille". Mom and Mrs. Mitchell went back to the class room to clean off everyone desk for a fresh start in the new year.

Our job was to clean out the desk and our pencil cups. I was ready to go home at this point. Mom and I left school at 12:45 today, only because the next step was the entire 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade classes were meeting outside to sing Christmas songs and I didn't want to, so we left.....woo hoo... Winter Break has began.
















No comments:
Post a Comment