Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Mom Volunteering

This morning Mom walked me to class and wanted to talk to Mrs. Mitchell about helping out today. Yesterday after the CCL shop shut down, all the ladies who were running it manage to get everything packed up and so it freed up Mom's time to help in Class. Mom, loves to help my teacher and I love having her in my class. So, after the PTO had their Volunteer breakfast, Grand mom went home and Mom came to class and stayed all day.
She managed to get 10 of 18 children's Santa's done with them today as it took a while to do. As you can see I'm not pictured in these pictures, because I'm one of the 8 who will do it tomorrow. Don't they look nice? The kids did a good job and Mom did an awesome job with them. I even think tomorrow we're going to watch our 2nd DVD Mom made of the class from our Taco Feast....speaking of Taco's I have requested them for dinner tonight.






No comments: