Monday, December 31, 2007

New Years Eve!!

Mom, got free tickets from a friend of hers for Universal Studios - when we got there we were unsure on whether to stay or not due to the weather itself. It was going to rain, I was completely OK if we went back to our room, I love being there and just hanging out and playing with my toys. By the time we walked around City Walk we thought OK we will stay, but we ended up at Islands of Adventure instead, then we got to the gate and the gentleman working there said we can't use the tickets today because of their black out days. A lady heard Mom say we're leaving tomorrow and heading home, so she let us in and use her card to punch our tickets. We got on about 4 rides total as most of them were way over my limit for height, that was OK too because I really wanted to leave. The picture with the 3-D glasses on that was for the Spider man ride, it was kind of scary to me. We would have gotten more pictures of us on rides, but we couldn't use the cameras it was there rule. We shortly left the park and headed out to the movies. We went to see "The Water Horse". I have been wanting to see that movie and Mom promised we would see it.





The Water Horse <---The Water Horse

No comments: