Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Night of Practicing

We had Awana tonight, but we didn't do any studies for Awana. Tonight we had to practice for our Sunday service coming up this weekend! It's going to be big - lots of kids singing and acting. The Joyful Noise Children and the Awana kids are getting together and putting on this show. Before it all started, Mom decided she was going to take some pictures of myself, Meghan and Sheighlin standing by the poinsettia's tree, I have to say they came out beautiful.


Mr. Pierre the Music teacher needed another Sheppard and so Mom ask me if I would take over in that part, and of course I did. I'm like Mom - wanting to be on top and in the center of performing. I don't have a part or anything, I just need to walk up on stage with the other 2 boys. Kevin is on your right! So, now Mom needs to go buy some material to make me up for Sunday.

Here we have the triples from Church and their brother Kevin, all of them just had birthdays. The girls turned 5 on the 10th and Kevin was 6 the end of Nov? So, I gave each of them a small gift for the birthdays and they just loved it as you can see.

No comments: