Thursday, December 27, 2007

Day at Cypress Gardens

Well, late this morning we headed out to Cypress Gardens. We decided to leave later then earlier as we wanted to see what is was like to be there at dusk. It was beautifully decorated for Christmas with lovely poinsettias all over the place. The kids as always had a blast - we must have walked for miles, back and forth to the same stuff. The kids did great - being they had to deal with their personal photographer all day long. I have to say one thing for sure, my DH got me a really good camera. I have never taken any real close ups of butterflies and or flowers, but as you can see by the picture - this camera took wonderful pictures. I can't wait to use it this weekend on our trip. So, sit back and relax and enjoy the pictures. I did have 53 of them for viewing, but I screwed my rock you up the first time and didn't feel like adding them all over again.


No comments: