Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas Pageant

This morning at Church we had our Christmas Pageant! And our dear little boy was part of that pageant. I have say one thing - for the Awana Children only getting like a total of 4 hrs to learn this they all did pretty good. Actually better then good they were EXCELLENT!! Our Church also runs a day care during the day and that's called "Joyful Noise", those little 4 yr olds have been practicing for weeks now and they were prefect for 4 yr olds...it's was the cutest thing ever and the last song they sang made me tear up. Here we have Joey, Daniel and Sam as Sheppard's. For your info - if you want to see the picture bigger, just click on the picture itself and it should get bigger.

Then we have the Youth Boys...Todd is one of the leaders for the Youth Group on Wedn right after Awana. Those boys were pretty funny - Sam and I are going to be joining the Youth this Wedn, because Todd and another leader have some pretty messy games coming there way and we wanted to get in on the action. So, these boys were the 3 Kings...


Here we have 2 other ones playing the part of Mary and Joseph.

So, of course I had to get a picture of all of them together. I was in charge of all the kids playing those parts....

Got what I could of them all on the stage preforming. I'm sure you can see Sam up there?

I just love this picture. I caught them all just hanging around waiting for another show, as they had to preform in both services. All the boys were looking at Baby Jesus in the little display of The Manger! Trying to figure out who was who there - isn't that just precious?

This guy was trying to be funny, he was going to wear his Crown the wrong way to see if anyone noticed it. They are good kids - kids that I would love to see like a Big Brother for Sam. Sam, gets along with everybody just like his Mom.

No comments: