
This morning Mom, Grandmom and I drove down to Estero to visit my other Grandparents as their leaving for Maine in a few days. We had lunch together with them at my favorite restaurant "Apple Bees"...yup that place again. Then Grandpa went off to work and both Grand mom's, Mom and

I headed off to the Miromar Outlets, Mom just loves "The Children's Place" clothing store for my clothes and she got herself some good deals as she would say. Pictured are the 6 pair of shorts and 3 shirts she got me. She even saved an additional 25% because she signed up for a card. That made Mom's day - saving money is a good thing,

that way it leaves more money for her to buy me other things with besides clothes all the time. Then Mom walked over to Gymboree while my Grand mom's a I waited and wouldn't you know it she said they had a 60% off sale and got me another shirt. I'm set for the summer and even again when school starts, I can wear the same clothes. Mom said she can't buy anything anymore for me unless I try things on, because every time she gets things for me, they end up to small it's because I'm growing so fast. No sooner then we got home, Mom and I had to drive over to walmart to pick Dad up as he's carpooling now with 2 of his friends to Ft Myers. So while at walmart my friend Makayla is turning 10 on the 1st so we got her a DS game that she's been wanting.
No comments:
Post a Comment