
Wow what a day of exciting things going on today. It's my Grand-mom's 67th Birthday, it's ours and I say our because we're in this together, our 20th month Anniversary on waiting for my sister from China...yup 20 whole months down and how many more to go? My Dad came up and had lunch with Mom and I at school. And then it was off to the doctors office as it was our rescheduled date. Mom, didn't cancel the doctors appointment for my head because she really wanted to show the doctor what came out. The doctor showed no concern over it and told me it appeared that Mom took care of the problem. I told the doctor that my Mom saved my life. Then it was home to do homework. I wanted to say that I really do love my Mom, she has kept an great eye out on my head and already the bump is disappearing.
No comments:
Post a Comment