Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Book Fair....

Today was Sam's classes turn to go to the Book Fair,all the kids were so happy. I almost forgot to get pictures, I was busy helping the children finds books they wanted. I volunteered this morning at the book fair waiting for Sam's class to show up and met a few of the other parents who child was in that class as well. It was nice chatting with Donal's Mom and finally I got to exchange phone numbers with her as we have been wanting Donal to come over and play. So anyway Sam is always thinking of his teacher in such good ways. He saw this pointer at the Book Fair and said Mom Mrs. Mitchell use to have one until one of the kids broke it, I suggested to Sam that maybe he should get her one and loved the idea. So he said she use to have a red one, maybe she'll like a blue one this time? I told him to get it and gave it to her. Here he's pictured explaining to Mrs. M remember how you use to have a pointer and someone broke it, she said yeah - he said here I got this for you and she was sooooo happy, she loved it. Before the class left the book fair Mrs. M had mentioned to the kids to say thank you to Mrs. J (me) for buying there class some new books. Every year during book fair the kids come home with like a coupon for the parents to fill out to donate money to their teacher for buying new books for the kids to read, and wouldn't you know it (none of the children) gave Mrs. M a coupon for buying books except for Sam's Mom (Me), we gave her $25.00 and she ended up buying lots of new books for the kids.

No comments: