Sam had a great weekend, he got to spend 2 nights with his Dad in Naples and hang out with Laurie and Adam, and played wii games and such.

After we picked Sam up - we decided to go over to the nursing home to see Dad's Grandmother one more time. See is my Great Grandmother and she isn't doing all that great. We kind of said our last goodbye to her, as she's giving up eating food and has lost lots of weight. She really looked different to me. I don't even think she knew

we were even there. We only hung around for like 5 minutes at the most. Then we went off to Apples Bees for a early kind of dinner. I got mac & cheese and an oreo shake....yum yum.

After that Mom took us to North Port to show me something that she thought I would really like, and she was right about that. It's a pottery place where I can make all kinds of neat art things and paint. She's taking me up on Tuesday after I get my homework done. I saw all kinds of neat things I wanted to paint and prefect for

Christmas gifts for all of my Grand Parents. Then we drove down the road to a new place Mom saw when she found the pottery place and that was Sonic. I got another ice cream....what a great day for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment