Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Earth Day

Earth Day
Today is Earth Day - Makayla and I had the same shirt one because Mom made 2 of them and gave one to Makayla. Isn't she the cutest girl? Well the other picture is a sculpture Mom made out of our recycling things we took to school. And this is what we ended up with and it took Mom all day to hot glue him together. All of us kids had a chance to work with it, Mom took pictures but can't post them, only ones of me. My Teacher said she will give it to someone at the end of the year, and then the kids said how about Mrs. J I was like OK! Then she said she will give it to the child who has the most STARS at the end of the year, and guess who that kid is? If you guest me your right, I haven't moved my bus all year.

No comments: