This morning at school we had a Author come to our school to talk about a book he wrote called "Project 00". The school had sent home pre-order forms for his book and Mom didn't want to order one because she knew nothing about his book. Well after watching and hearing him talk about it, I didn't know but Mom was taking pictures then walked away from the class to ask him if she could take his picture for our class DVD she's making and he said sure. After she had a little chat with him, she told him that his dream video made her tear up and that she wanted to buy a book right then and there, but he had none for sale. He ask her to grab me (Sam) so that I could get my picture taken with him, before she took the picture I'm guessing Mom said just the right words to where he was trying to locate one of his books that was in his briefcase and gave it to me, he signed it to me and gave me his autograph, I never had a writer give me a book, never the less have my picture taken with one. That was an exciting thing that happened to me today. And guess what else? I'm the only kid in the whole school with his book and signed personally to me. Thank you so much Mr. Dow Kump

No comments:
Post a Comment