Saturday, April 5, 2008

Shocking

Well guess what we have here pictured? Mom and I were playing in the pool and she kept looking at my head where that bump was, she said it was all red and puffy looking. She ask me to come so she can view it more as she shown concern over it. Mom took her thumbs together and said she was going to squeeze it just a little bit and look what came out "a little piece of road" and it was right at the surface of my head. How in earth did a rock get in my head, she thought about it for some time and she remembered me telling her I got hit in the head with a ball at Dad's house and thought maybe the ball touched the ground and planted itself in my head. But the thing is it never hurt my head and I didn't tell Dad that it hurt, there was no blood or crying or anything like that going on.

No comments: