
I was so excited this afternoon when I got home from school. First off before I go into our dinner I want to share with you my report card. When Mom picked me up at the bus stop I told her I got my report card today and she ask was it good? I said I'm not sure Mom but you can look at it when we get home. She jump for joy when she saw it. The most exciting thing about it was I had (3) grades that went from an "S" to an "O", s is for Satisfactory: meaning meets expectations at this time and an O stands for OUTSTANDING: exceeds expectations at this time. Wow I said when Mom read that to me, so I got 4 s's and 5 O's - I'm very proud of myself as well and to top that off looking at the right top hand corner I have still NO DAYS ABSENT from school...woo hoo. We have about 8 more weeks of school to go and I'm going to try my best not to miss any days...
Now I said later on to Mom that I was excited knowing that I'm going to eat all of my dinner tonight and she looked at me like you are. I said remember Mom today is our Anniversary and you promised me a week ago that we could go to the "Olive Garden" for dinner, she completely forgot about that and said I don't think we're going tonight because Grand mom was making our dinner. I was a little bit sad, so Mom called Dad up to see what he thought - his thoughts because I got such a GREAT report card that it wouldn't be a problem so we went out for dinner.
Remember anytime there is a photo or any kind posted, you can always CLICK on that picture and it will get bigger for you to see it.
















No comments:
Post a Comment