Saturday, April 25, 2009

Myakka River State Park..

Today, we went to Sarasota to visit the Myakka River State Park. I don't remember going there. At first I was like are you kidding me, but then when I seen all the neat stuff they had it was ok. I guess they only took cash or travelers check for payment, so that left us out of doing any real fun thing like riding on an air boat, but Mom and Dad said next time. We did about a 45 minute hike, had lunch first because by the time we got there it was lunch time 12:00 noon. We went up and did a canopy climb - we were actually higher then the trees itself, that was really neat. I think I read every sign they had.

The first photo is of me at the picnic table, then off in the car for our tour.











No comments: