Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dad came up for lunch...

My morning started out with doing what I always do in school, up until lunch time came. Dad came up and had lunch with me and Mom. Mom, decided we should just eat lunch in the class room that way Dad and I can talk without all the other kids always asking questions, because before you know it lunch is over, dad is leaving and we didn't get a chance to talk. So, Mom ask the teacher if we could eat in the room verses the cafeteria where all the noise is. My teacher always lets Mom and I eat in there and it give her a chance to somewhat get to know my other dad.

So while having lunch - Mom got this picture of me holding my star up that I colored. Mrs. W had the kids who have earned their AR points put a star up on the board. I'm the 2nd kid in class out of 18.

So Mom wanted me to take an AR test on the Diary of a Wimpy Kid - The Last Straw. I read that book all by myself in 4 days, it is a 5.4 grade level meaning a 5th grade 4th month reading level book and it's worth 3.0 -

I finished the test with flying colors. Mom wanted Dad to sit next to me while she took this picture of me passing that test. I got 10 / 10 right and earned the full amount of points being 3.0 I have a total now of 85.4 points in all. Mom, found out that in 4th grade you need 100 points to earn a AR shirt, I think I'm going to make it?

No comments: