When it came to decorating the hats for the girls - we one at a time would sit and think really hard on what she was going to be wearing the day of. Then came the tunic's, that was a lot of fun seeing the boys really considerate on how they wanted theirs too look. Sam, made a tunic but didn't wear it because he and I have borrowed a costume from a friend.
So attached are just a few pictures of course of my little Knight. Doesn't he look fabulous? Here he is first thing in the morning doing his work as always while 1/2 the class just messed and played around. I guess that's why he got straight "A"s!

This is Sam's teacher looking like a beautiful princess!! and standing next to her banner I made. Not bad for a first time banner for Medieval times ha?

here he comes with all the 3rd graders marching down the walk way. All the knights/kings on one side and the queens on the other. I also took some video that is at the end of the page. No need to mute the music because nothing was sad, it's just video of how cute they all looked.

now with incredible zoom 24x the zoom I may add on my camera, I hid behind Aunt Chrisann because I saw an apple in Sam's hand, and man was I right. He never eats and apple. It was too cute, I saw it in his hand he never saw me, then he licked it then bit it.


"Johnny's" mom took this picture of us - I have to say I just loved this day as much as the kids did.

this is just a view of where the kids were eating, yes on the ground. I attached this one because Sam is sitting there.

my knight walking across the play ground, I knew he was looking for me because I told him I would take him home after we cleaned up the mess. He spotted me and came towards me, telling me that he got on a swing, but slipped off feel to the ground and then when he tried to get up the swing came back and hit him.

















No comments:
Post a Comment