Friday, April 24, 2009

All my new books...

These are all my new books yet I need to take a test on. I ended up with 8 from the book fare and 3 from an order. There is one missing that Mom didn't show because it's not an AR book. Don't forget to click on the pic to enlarge.

The one wimpy kid book, the last straw - I have already started reading that and I'm just about 1/2 through it. I'm reading this one by myself, usually Mom and I sit and read together.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Sam I love reading just like you do. You can do it, just concentrate and get them all read and then you can ace all of the test okay!!

Sam how cool is it that you got to make pizza at Dominos??? I think that is awesome and you must have had a blast!! Good job!
Love, Kristy