Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Towernaut

Today Mom and I went to visit a Tower that Mr. Doug works at. He goes to our Church and invited us up for a view of Punta Gorda. When we first got there everything was OK, but Mom thought the tower was too wobbly and of course she's checking it out. We finally got to the top of the tower by climbing 135 steps, and to my surprise I wanted to get down right away, there were a lot of bees up there and I was completely miserable.

Meghan and Sheighlin were going to go with us next week, but I told Mom I'm not up too it and by the way she talked about it to Aunt Chrisann it appears she's not going either. It was way to rusty for Mom, and she described the tower being put together by wired clothes hangers..that were rusty and the wooden platform and steps were ugly. Mom, was ok with it at first - but she changed her mind real fast.

this is US41 heading South

US41 heading North, I couldn't wait to get back on that road.

No comments: