Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Some of Mom's favorite pictures of my B-day

Well, what a great day I had - as I celebrated my 9th birthday. We did not do a party this year...we wanted to keep it simple and with a friend and my 3 parents.

Mom wanted to add my birth picture as a special touch. I was born at 6:26pm on July 21st, 2000 and Mom have decided that each year after she wanted to take a picture of me at 6:26pm every year from here on out. So she even did the weight and height thing too. So, don't forget to click on each image in order to view it in a larger size and enjoy the 19 of the 225 pictures my Mom took. These are some of her favorites.


a sneek peek before me getting up

me just out of bed...

gift from my parents...

amazed look at the $100.00 gift card that Grandma and Grandpa Joli gave me + $9.00 because i'm 9....


heading to Siesta Key beach with my best friend Ben....










licking the wick from my cake mix....

amazing jumps into the pool from Dad....



my Dad David came up, then the 5 of us went out for Pizza at Pizza Hut




now i'm spending my birthday money on the things I love most and that's LEGO'S...my parents need to take out some stock on this place...



my 6:26pm birthday picture being I was born on that time...

blowing out my 9 candles on the cake Mom baked for me and it was good....

Meghan and Sheighlin were the last two to come see me and gave me this really neat Piano bag with a pencil case and pencils with my name on it - Mom loved this picture.

And that's it for my pictures...Too many to post just a few of the best. Mom will now begin on making my 9th Birthday DVD and send it off to my Grandparents who couldn't be there.

I also wanted to thank the Wetherald's and the Dudar's for the Birthday comments they left on my blog this morning. And everyone else that said HB too me!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Happy Belated Birthday Handsome!! I am so sorry that I missed it!!

Love,Kristy

Sherri said...

Happy Birthday our beautiful BOY!!

Love,
Mom and Dad