Wednesday, July 15, 2009

New School Clothes

Mom, is such a bargain hunter and does a pretty good job at it. She took me to Kohl's today and had me try on 2 pair of shorts, they are pictured. She got the shirts from Beall's in the mall about a month ago and they were 70% off and cost $2.99 a shirt, that's a deal!! They are a size L(14/16) I myself know I look good in polo shirts.

now for these cute or I should say handsome shorts, that was a bargain - the original price was $32.00 a pair and Mom would never spend that much on one pair of shorts, they were 80% off and cost $6.40, but the best thing was she had a coupon that Kohl's mail to her with additional 30% off. they are a size 12 with an adjustable waist - I like shorts like that and so does Mom because she can buy them in a bigger size and I can grow into them and wear them longer.

No comments: