Friday, July 31, 2009

"Harry Potter"

Well would you look at this! We had to take a trip to walmart and most of the time we won't leave without buying me something. I wasn't sure that my parents would get this for me. Of course Mom said no - but that would be a great Christmas gift, then I ask Dad, he just looks at me and said Sam your killing me. Mom, did remind him that I had a $15.00 gift card home to target that I wouldn't get now if they got this for me, so I was ok with it. Dad only had to put $25.00 more dollars to it. It's his first 5 movies and of course Mom took this picture of me watching episode 3.


1 comment:

Kristy said...

Sam you would fit in just perfect around here with all these Harry Potter fans I have!!!

Love, Aunt Kristy in Texas