Today is Sam's real birthday, yesterday we celebrated his birthday with Friends and Family. Today he gets to play with all his new stuff and he gets to go out to dinner somewhere of his choice, I know where that's going to be! He has one more gift to open as well and that will be tonight during dinner. So Happy Birthday sweet heart - Mom and Dad and everyone else around you LOVE you more then anything. I just hope and pray he doesn't get like most 8 year olds. Yesterday I said to a few people that I didn't like the number 8 and they all agreed. But being our LID is 8-8 I have to like that number, maybe it will be our lucky number with Sam as well, you thank? If, you haven't done so yet, check out the post beneath this one to find out what Sam got for his birthday - it's the best gift yet. Don't forget to mute the music so you can hear him read it.
















No comments:
Post a Comment