Sam, now had his routine check up at the dentist today!! He had to have x-rays and he just hates that part. He can't seem to open his little mouth wide enough for them to put the films in his mouth. He just kept gaging and wouldn't stop, I had let Sam know that it couldn't be all that bad you are a year older and your mouth certainly is bigger....lol...with a smile on my face as I said that. So after his x-rays and cleaning the doctor checked out his mouth and said Sam I see no cavities, good job and keep it up.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Dentist Appt now.....
Sam, now had his routine check up at the dentist today!! He had to have x-rays and he just hates that part. He can't seem to open his little mouth wide enough for them to put the films in his mouth. He just kept gaging and wouldn't stop, I had let Sam know that it couldn't be all that bad you are a year older and your mouth certainly is bigger....lol...with a smile on my face as I said that. So after his x-rays and cleaning the doctor checked out his mouth and said Sam I see no cavities, good job and keep it up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















No comments:
Post a Comment