Wednesday, July 23, 2008
8 year check up!!
Sam's 8 year check up was today and to his surprise he needed 2 shots. He wasn't very happy about that - I didn't think he would. Now it was up to me whether or not I wanted Sam to get them today or just wait till he hit the 7th grade. Sam, hasn't been very pleasant and a little smart mouth with me and when Nurse Betty gave me that option, I said go ahead and shoot him up because he's been very mean towards me today. I let it go and didn't say a word to Sam about it. Let me tell you - when he found out he was getting 2 shots you would have thought it was the end of the world. He got a booster for chicken pox and Hepatitis A. I thought why not get them today, why wait and besides we're already here. It could have hurt even more when he's 12.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















No comments:
Post a Comment