glitter-graphics.com I woke up this morning and found money under my pillow. I love money but I never spend it - Mom always banks it for me. I was so excited that Mom came in the room trying to hide from me as I saw her hiding behind my bed and said Mom.....look what I got, I got $1.00 for losing 2 teeth and man was I excited. Mom, said that's great Sam but I would check out that money again, so by looking at it a little bit closer I discovered that not only was it a $1.00 but it was $10.00 I got 10. for losing 2 teeth, that's $5.00 for each one.
Friday, July 11, 2008
Got Money
glitter-graphics.com I woke up this morning and found money under my pillow. I love money but I never spend it - Mom always banks it for me. I was so excited that Mom came in the room trying to hide from me as I saw her hiding behind my bed and said Mom.....look what I got, I got $1.00 for losing 2 teeth and man was I excited. Mom, said that's great Sam but I would check out that money again, so by looking at it a little bit closer I discovered that not only was it a $1.00 but it was $10.00 I got 10. for losing 2 teeth, that's $5.00 for each one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















No comments:
Post a Comment