Saturday, November 17, 2007

Visit to Cape Coral

We picked Sam up and had a group picture taken of Laurie and her Son Adam, and Sam and his Mom. Adam hates having his picture taken - he did good being that I ask him pretty much PLEASE!!!

Afterwards, I wanted to stop by the nursing home and see Todd's Grandmother who God Bless her is 93 years old. Sam, likes her - but can't stand to be there long, as I can't blame him it smells so bad! Then after that - we stopped by Todd's parents house.

Sam, loves puppy dog "Walt", he wanted to in a bad way touch and pet him. I did let him as I kept a good eye on him making sure he didn't touch his face or let the dog lick him in the face. Sam's allergies are starting to do a little bet better, but it still scares me in a way. He never got red in the face - but it appeared the eyes were starting to get light red in color, then that was it. Even after he washed his hands really good, he want right back to him and petted him once again.

No comments: