Thursday, November 22, 2007

ThanksGiving Day!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketThis was a GREAT Thanksgiving Day! We had Aunt Chrisann, Meg, Sheighlin and Grand mom Ruth over. Everyone brought something over and we had plenty of food left over. I'm not sure what my parents were thinking when they got a 21 pound turkey....we have tons left and so I know what we're eating for the next couple of days!! The weather outside was prefect. Before everyone came over - I called my Dad in Naples to wish him a Happy Thanksgiving, but I had to leave a message. He did call me back not to long after that. So, of course this picture is with our Turkey - Mom has something for everything for every single holiday I get my picture taken with it. She even started putting up the Christmas decorations already on Thanksgiving Day! At about 2 we sat down to eat, I tried more new kinds of food and it was just fine. Mom, was right - I need to try more foods and not all foods I'm going to like. Then we did a little bit of art work by drawing pictures for our parents.Sheighlin and I got in the pool - the water felt great as always. After we got out of the pool, we watched a Christmas movie, which didn't last long for us Children. Then the girls wanted to play Animal Crossing. Meg and Sheigh really wanted to play that because they love it as much as Mom does.







No comments: