Today was the 2nd Grade Taco Feast - we just loved it. Every year there is something new to look forward too! This taco feast I think was the best yet....why because Sam got to try something totally new and different. I know you all must be saying "NEW" "Different"? That's right - Sam is a hard little person to please when it comes to trying new things. He has been doing really good lately in that field. I told Sam's teacher Mrs. Mitchell that Sam may get pretty hungry today because I didn't pack him up a lunch - I told Sam that we have already paid for this lunch and that we were not going to waste money. To our surprise Mrs. Mitchell said hey It looks like Sam is enjoying his taco, gosh that made me so happy. He came back not only for 2nd's, but 3rd's and said this was the best taco he ever ate....of course it is, it's the first time. 
This is our Niece Sheighlin, who Sam just loves to no end.

This is Mary with Sam - she loves Sam too! Sam, gave her one of his card recipe holders yesterday and she loved it.

This is my Mom (Ruth) and Mrs. Carney the school Principle - she was out taking pictures.

and Sam with his beautiful teacher Mrs. Mitchell.

I took about 62 pictures of this event, but I can't post everyone - it's just way too many for that.
















No comments:
Post a Comment