Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Movie time - Fred Claus

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket After the Taco Feast - I have decided to take the 2 kids and go to the movies. We took Sheghlin to school with us this morning after Aunt Chrisann dropped her off. Meghan was sick and missed the event at school which was sad. So, after the feast - it was just about 12:30 and the children didn't really have anything to do but play on the play ground and watch a movie in class, so I took the 2 out a little early and we headed to the Mall with Grandmom to go and see "Fred Claus". It was a pretty cute movie - I think the kids were getting a little bored because the movie was some what not so interesting in the beginning, but it got better and they loved it. These two children act like a little miniature husband and wife....it's just too cute for NOW!! Now Sam is very excited knowing he gets to stay up late for the next couple of nights because school is closed for Thanksgiving!!


No comments: