Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Last day of school....and sad good-byes

Well, this is the very last day of the official school year of 2010/2011. Ms. Lynch invited me in today to help with her party at the end of the day. I was able to capture yet a few more pictures of Sam with his teacher before we leave the school. She gave him a few awards with the class and were to do them without parents, but she loves me and waited for me to get there....sweet lady!

I promised the children that we were in charge of during the Epcot trip and DVD of all the pictures I took of them and I delivered my promise to 6 children. On top of that I made a small DVD of the ceremony and luncheon from Monday for Ms. L...she showed it to the children, along with the one from Epcot. It was a very nice couple of hours. Sam, and I gave Ms. L and bag full of tupperware, a gift of a life time I told her and every time she uses her measuring spoons/cup, water bottle etc....etc...etc...she will always remember Sam.


Sam, just received his B honor roll award!

And both Sam, and Matt received a pin for 2nd semester safety patrol.

Mrs. Bourne signed Sam's year book!

Ms. Lynch posing with Sam's AR shirt - the only child in class to earn one.

Ms. Lynch (Sam's last teacher in Elementary) Sam, and Mrs. Bourne (his very 1st teacher)...it was so nice that Mrs. Bourne came to class to say good-bye to Sam and Seth as both boys were in her Pre-K class together. She actually had me crying.

Beautiful coffee mugs Ms. Lynch gave to myself and Todd...thank you so much - we LOVE THEM!! And the writing on it is awesome!! Something to always remember for sure.

This is the beautiful memorable scrapbook Ms. Lynch made for each child...showing just a few pages.





video to follow this post later....so if you looking at it now, come back tomorrow as it's going to take a while to post. I just wanted this posted today....and remember this is our very last post on this blog. During the Summer I will have to come up with something completely different and new for the next Chapter in the Life of Sam.

No comments: