The BBBB stands for Big Bucket BQQk Bash! Sam's last one at DCES. I'm sad to say I was all excited when Sam came home on Thursday and told me he and Matt where going to slim the principle I was there with camera in hand.
But, wait a minute - the rules have changed after 6 years!! They called on the top 2 readers in each grade level and their names were going into a drawing to determined who was doing the sliming. The BBBB is based on those children who earned the amounted points and in 5th - the children were to earn 200 AR points, Sam has 213 and one of the other kids in his class didn't even make the 200 mark, what? Go, figure the other boy got to slim the principle, where in the hell is the fairness in that? Just not right - then to top that off - Sam should be getting on Monday his AR shirt as an award, but he came home with it on Friday, why? I ask myself!
So, here are a few photos, I did take a few videos - but i'm sure there going to take forever to download.
Sam, may lQQk a little down in these pictures - and he is, he heard on the news before even leaving for school that the world was coming to an end on May 21st, 2011 - he was so upset - his teacher had me bring him home for an hour.
















No comments:
Post a Comment