Tony, was telling me (Sherri) that his daughter Makayla said to him, well now that your Emma's God Father, does that mean your Sam's too? Tony answered with a no, his daughter said well that's not fair. After talking to him about the God father thing - I have mention to him that Sam's God Father has never done a thing for him, and it's been 10.8 yrs. His Godfather happens to be or use to be a good friend of his Dad's and his name was John Barraco, which are no longer friends and haven't been for about 8 yrs now. That's what I get for having David pick out the God Father, no responsible their on John's part.
So, as I mention this to Tony - I thought hummmm why not be Sam's God dad, if Tony is welling I'm OK with that. So I ask Tony - his answer said he would love to be, but I think we need to leave this up to Sam. Then after Sam came home from school and did his home work, we talked about it. Sam's answer to Tony being his God father, well you couldn't wipe the smile off his face - he said of course that would be GREAT!! Sam, has been baptized as an infant - so we will come up with something for the both of them, making it a final thing. Sam, just adores Tony as Tony adores Sam.
















1 comment:
Congrats!!! Sam on your new God Father, i'm sure he's going to love you more then your other one, the one that never kept in touch with you. Great choice on having Uncle Tony who he will be known as now for your God Father.
Love you,
Mom
Post a Comment