Thursday, April 28, 2011

Take your child to work day....

Today, was take your child to work day!! Sam, didn't want to go with me to work, because he would have got stuck doing some laundry, dishes, ironing, cleaning maybe even have gone for a walk - so he choose to go with Dad. Here are a few pictures that were taken by someone Todd works with.

They started out pretty early this morning - Sam had to get up at 5:20am in order to be out the door by 6am - so I was thinking from 6/5 would have been a very long day for Sam. So, Todd ask me to come to Ft Myers have lunch with both of them at Perkins, then I would bring Sam home. Sam, really liked that idea a lot.



Afterwards on the way back, I decided to stop by and see an old friend of mine. It was Robert - Robert use to be my landlord when I first moved to Naples. I moved to Naples back in 1986 and he moved to PG I believe in 1999...I completely forgot he moved to this area way back when. And by the time Sam's dad and myself split, my 1st ex told me to look up Robert - because he knew I was moving this way. And I found him, go figure we moved to the same spot, but over the bridge from each other. Last time he saw Sam - Sam was 5 and in boy scouts and now he's moving into middle school this year. Willie - Robert's wife still till this day has never met Sam.

So, we're sitting on the front porch of his business and a train decides to come by.


No comments: