Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sam's 2nd project for school

Well, Sam had another project to make for school. He came home with a letter on Tuesday saying it was due on Tues the following week. Being that Thanksgiving was here and Sam was going to his Dad's over the weekend - I decided to let Sam go ahead and play, but told him no matter what - this will get done on Sunday when you get home. Thanks to Mom - I have been playing around with it trying to figure out just what he can do and this is what we came up with.

His project was based on an American Native - and he choose to do one on Ponce De Leon.

this photo is of the State of Florida - but we cut the top of it off, as when your exploring - you won't see the top of Florida. I sprayed painted this piece and then Sam tossed sand on it from his sand box.




not bad ha?

remember you can always click on the picture for a larger view.

No comments: