Saturday, November 6, 2010

Veterans Day Parade!!

Today was the Veterans Day Parade, here in Punta Gorda. And for the first time Sam got to be part of this event. It's only for the 5th graders in our school. In past post I have mention numerous times how wonderful Sam's new teacher was - well today only goes to show just how special in my eyes I think she is.

We have 9 5th grade teachers in our school and only 2 teachers participated in this event - his teacher and one of this old ones before moving to his new class. They claim about 35 children signed up for this and almost 1/2 of Sam's class showed, 9 out of 20. I don't even think 35 showed up more like 20 - Sam's teacher is wonderful and the children love being around her.

Here is my handsome boy!!

Sam and his teacher Ms. Lynch



Here are our children - I think they all did a great job!! Go DCES~

and what a BEAUTIFUL TRUCK I may add!!


this is Ashley, Sam, Ms. Lynch and Adrianne



and a small video of the children coming


Sam, said he had a great time and it was fun!!! Mrs. Henkena said they may do the Christmas Parade and Sam wants to do that one as well.

1 comment:

Sam said...

Way to go Sam - honey you and the other kids did an awesome job this morning. Sam, you ROCK!!

love with all my heart,
Mom