The waves here were nice, I got my butt knocked over a few times and at one point one wave covered Mom's head as well. Ben and I always play very well together, he's like Mom's 2nd son and my brother.
This beach had some excitement going on today. As Ben, Dad and I were in the water, Mom ran towards the beach and she and I at the same time saw dolphins in the water. I got out of that water so fast and Mom said it was OK. But, it was the coolest thing to see dolphins in the water. Then Mom was back in with us and Ben noticed all of these little teeny weeny tiny fish swimming all around us, as if we were bate. We did not want those fish in our pants, so we got out then Ben saw a hermit crab in the beach.
And the last picture....well, it kind of made my Mom sick to her stomach that people just have the right to do stupid things to their children. The story is on her blog!!




















No comments:
Post a Comment