Sunday, May 3, 2009

beach day in Englewood

Today we went to the beach and we took my friend Ben with us. The beach we went to was in Englewood. It's not one of the prettiest beaches or the closetest but we went their. Ben has never been to the beach his Mom said and he had a blast.

We took along the Frisbee to play but it was too windy for that.

this photo takes Mom back to the Baywatch days. Ben and I look like we're doing a episode of Baywatch Mom said. Mom took 103 pictures as I feel she takes way to many and even made Ben a mini DVD movie for him - his Mom was completely shocked that Mom had the pictures loaded in the computer and a DVD with label in hand when she got to the house.

Iw as so tired from all the waves knocking me down that I went on the beach and just laid there. Dad, tried to take my hand to help me up - I had so much fun.

No comments: