The FCAT scores are in. I haven't posted this on our blog yet, but I don't want to ever forget this day and it's important to me to post it on Sam's blog first. I ask Sam's teacher about how he did on the test, and I was told that I as of now am not aloud to know his score. WHAT? He's my child and you can't tell me what Sam scored in at? NOPE!! it's a secret and it's bull if you ask me. But I won't blame the teacher for that I blame the loud mouth principle who makes the announcement to the entire school but won't tell the parents. I wouldn't want to be there answering all those phones and telling Parents they don't know what the child score in at. I'm sure the students who scored a "1" parents already know. Well, I know - I can say I'm very proud of my child for doing a fabulous job in his FCAT. The highest number you can get is a 5 and the lowest is a 1. Sam, came in with a 4 on reading and a 4 on math. Way to go!!!! Sam. Of course Sam doesn't know this yet, and he will find out whenever that day comes in school. But I can rest to sure I knew he was going to pass with flying colors because he's a very bright boy.
















No comments:
Post a Comment