Friday, January 2, 2009

My New Year begins with.....

Today was a pretty interesting day for me. My parents took me over to Aunt Chrisann's to learn how to ride a bike. I have to say I was not a happy camper when we left the house, I thought I was just going over to play with the girls, but then I saw my bike partly hanging out of the trunk of the car. I said to my parents OH I caught on to your dirty trick, Mom just laughed.

So now that everyone is outside watching me and the girls both said come on Sam you can do it. I had to jump on and at least try, I guess it wasn't as bad as I thought. Mom attached 2 videos of me. So it looks like she's taking me over there every day for 15 minutes to get use to it.

What made me feel good is that everyone said I did a GREAT job, so I guess I'm pretty proud of myself.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sam, you did so well for your fist time! You'll be flying around everywhere on that bike in no time! Aunt Cel

Unknown said...

Sam, you did so well on your first try! You'll be flying around everywhere on that bike in no time! Aunt Cel