So Dad sat with me as I did my homework, I had to read a story from my reading book so I read it to Dad. Then it was math work and a pre-spelling test. Dad was funny when he told Mom that wagon was spelled with 2 g's, and Mom said it was one. Mom was right as she got my Websters out and checked - Dad was floored...lol and it was funny.
After my homework was done, then it was time to play some Wii. Dad and I played Mario Cart - I love that game, Dad was just as bad as Mom when it came to being in 12th place.
Message to Dad: thanks Dad for coming up to visit me - It was fun and I enjoyed spending time with you.


















1 comment:
Sam I am sooooo happy that you had a nice visit with your dad!!! I love the pictures!
Love, Kristy
Post a Comment