Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Teacher's comment

This morning I took Sam to school and had a word with his teacher. She wrote a note in Sam's school book yesterday and if I could come in and help one day next week. She wants me to put some kind of animal books together, so I wanted to talk to her in person. I told her I would love too and talked to her about Sam's chart, it's called a circle of friends that he had in the hallway. I made a comment about how sweet and cute that was and how I just loved his drawings as well. She said Sam was a great kid - he's doing well in class and he's a good kid. I felt like I was on I love how he put on there he has 2 dads and drew 2 of them, he had 2 grand mom's, which I have mention to him that he had 3, but he said he only really liked 2 of them, Grand mom Ruth and Pris, not Ann. Then he said he wanted to be a meteorologist when he grew up. She said the first day of school, she ask the kids what they wanted to be and she was excited about Sam's answer because he told her he loved to watch the weather station.

No comments: