Thursday, September 25, 2008

Smiley Face

I couldn't help myself by taking this picture after school. He looked so darn cute today, no wonder every body just loves him so - how can they not he's completely and totally beautiful. I have to add that I was very happy knowing that Sam took two AR test today in school and did very well. He keeps telling me that the AR books in his class aren't all that great and he never can find the time to take a test. Sam has a ton of books at home that I have checked on the school website to find that they were AR books. I wrote the Grade Level and points in each one. I had him read both books here at home within the past 3 nights, he took them to school today and took test.

The first book was about a Show and Tell and he scored 10/10 on that. The 2nd one was Nate the Great and boring beach bag he scored a 9/10 WOO HOO!!! That's what I need to do with him, he doesn't really want to do it, but after he starts a book it's hard to put down because he wants to know what's happening next.



And now for this photo - he's watching "My Families Got Guts" and is sitting in a basket....silly boy.

No comments: