I have to say this is getting pretty ridiculous - PRICE that is. Check out the form Sam came home with just for a school picture. This is CRAZY the prices they want to charge you. Of course I have all 8x10 pictures of Sam in frames and in order for me to buy the smallest package with an 8x10 it will cost me $33.00 that's is just nuts, And for 1-8x10, 2-5x7's, 2-3x5's and 12-2x3 who in the hell wants those tiny things anyway? Why not make it an additional 8x10 in lieu of 2x3's?OK freaking crazy. Of course if I were to buy that highly outrageous package I will without a doubt scan my 8x10 for other family members. I think before I go and even consider ordering this mess I'm going to be looking into the picture people - all I need is an 8x10. Has anyone out there notice how rough it is for people these days....of course not, not LIFE Touch - take our money we have tons we don't have problems with you charging up the ying yang.
Oh, one more thing and they have something called "Add Retouching" what's with that, so if they screw up your photo you can pay them an extra $6.00, you pay extra for a background other then the free one, $5.00 to have your name put on only wallets.
No comments:
Post a Comment