Friday, May 30, 2008

Teddy Bear Picnic & Gift for Teacher

The Teddy Bear Picnic is a BIG thing at school. Once a year all the classes celebrate this day by bringing in the favorite bear and having a picnic outside the school hopefully in a shaded spot. Then what ever parents decide to come and picnic with their children can take them home. Of course my Mom is always there and she was ready to go, but I didn't want to leave. So we stayed till after school ended. The reason I didn't want to leave is because I just told my Mom that night that I had a crush on my teacher. Anyway this is me with my bear Baby from Build a Bear.

And now I have 2 of them. I just found out that I answered the science question right so I won a bear. He doesn't have a name as of yet. Yeah this was pretty weird, I knew I answered the question right but my name wasn't announced for the primary question being (K - 2nd) grade. I won the (3rd - 5th) question can you believe that?

And this is me with my teacher as I gave her my end of the year gift. Mom took me to the pottery place in North Port where I made this, well all I had to do it paint it - Mom painted most of it and I did a little bit because I had a tank to paint. She loved her apple jar. Mom even made the gift wrapping paper for her package, she wanted it to be personalized and special...didn't she do a GREAT JOB?

No comments: