Thursday, May 1, 2008

An Exciting Day for Sam

What an exciting morning for Sam!! I drove him to school as our sweet friend Makayla his teachers daughter was celebrating her 10th birthday today so we gave her a gift. She's been wanting a DS game for her DS and so the 3 of us found it over at walmart and gave it to her this morning along with a balloon and card. Makayla just loved it!!


Mom told me to gave Makayla a hug and say Happy Birthday before she leaves and the picture appears to show us getting ready to dance, how cute is that?

Now here is something really excited to tell. I took this picture of Sam just after he was announced a WINNER...on the Champs Cafe special lunch day!! He gets to pick one of his friends from class or another class to sit and have a private lunch with him. It's hard for him to make a choice with so many kids. I had to let him know - remember who are really your friends, you have the ones who pretend to be because they want to sit at that special table and then you have the ones who help you and play with you and don't set you aside. I also told him don't pick anyone who hasn't picked you when they won....I will go to lunch today and get a picture of Sam with his friend and I hope he picked Jillian. Another note, they pick 2 children from each grade level from 2nd to 5th grade and Sheighlin our niece was the other winner...way to go kids.

No comments: