Let me say Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's out there. I gave my Mom a great Mother's Day and as always she loved everything Dad and I did for her. I made her a few things from School and the Pottery place. The card from school gave her tears - she loved it and couldn't even finish reading it, so I read it for her. It was about how much she means to me and basically what a Wonderful Mom she is and how lucky I am to have her as my Mother. So with the card and flower from school, she got this cute Panda that I stuffed for her at Build A Bear in Fort Lauderdale over the weekend. I also gave her a pair of socks with a ladybug on it, a Vase that I painted myself during a Pottery Class - she really liked that because she said the things that I make her myself are the most special things to her and something she will keep and hold onto forever and I believe her on that. Then she got a water bottle - never seen someone so happy to see a water bottle, it's because it's the same one they use on The Biggest Loser and the biggest gift to her was a DVD player that holds a total of 400 DVD's she absolutely loved that - over the last few days, she put all of our DVD's into that player and we have a total of 314 - we're going to run out of space for sure. That gift is from me for both my parents, so it's a Father's Day gift as well. The only thing now is for her to program it, yup she can program it with all the Titles of each movie, press a button and off we're watching a movie. It's almost her favorite gift, because now she got the 2 DVD racks that were sitting behind the sofa out and we have a bigger living room now.
For my 8th birthday my parents took me on the cruise of a lifetime. A Nickelodeon family fun cruise. It was for 7 nights cruising to Cozumel Mexico, George Town, Grand Cayman, Ocho Rios Jamaica a Private Destination being LaBadee Haiti aboard the biggest Royl Caribbean cruise ship "The Freedom of the Seas. I had the time of my life. I got to meet 3 famous people Jennette (Sam) and Nathan (Freddie) from iCarly and Tom Kenny the voice of Spongbob Squarepants. Got to ride, play and swim with 2 dolphins. And even met Nathan Kress manager who was sitting right in front of us during a sneak preview of the Gym Teacher - The Movie that Nathan was in. It wasn't a sneak peek, we got to see the movie before it came out on Nick...that was awesome. If you want to see more pictures from our entire cruise go back to my Mom's blog and you will find it under our Travel Blog.
Freddie, Sam and Sam from iCarly
on the Nick Cruise 8-11-08
Dolphin kissing Sam
Cozumel Mexico 8/12/08
riding on the belly of a dolphin
Sam meeting Tom Kenny
the voice of Spongebob Sqarepants
8/14/08
Leaving Comments
If you would like to leave a comment but you don't know how to leave one, just go to the end of the post and you will see the word comment. Click on the comment area and It will take you to an area where you can leave a comment. If you don't have a google account, you can click on the word Anonymous and leave one that way. It's that simple and very easy to do - a 1st grader could do it, so why not give it a try. I would love to hear from you.
Mom, is going to print this blog out for me as a keep sake for when I'm older, and comments are printing out with it. So give it a try like my Aunt Kristy does who lives in Texas! And if you wanted to view my comments, you would see that Aunt Kristy is my #1 reader.....she's always leaves comments.
No comments:
Post a Comment